PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us, how we’ll store and handle the data and keep it safe. We’ll probably need to update this from time to time, so please check back as often as you like.
Hawthorn Enterprises Ltd trades as Ciderlicious. For simplicity throughout this notice, ‘we’ and ‘us’ means Ciderlicious.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- If you place an order with us, we collect your name, billing address, email and telephone number, and (if you’ve asked us to ship to someone else) the same information for the recipient. We also store details of what you ordered, when, how much you paid and what method of payment you used. We do not save your payment card information, as all financial transactions are completed through Paypal
- If you use the enquiry form on the website, email us or contact us using social media, we may save the incoming and outgoing messages
- If you ask to subscribe to our email, we will save your name and email address
- All data is held securely
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
- The law sets out a number of different reasons for which we may collect and process your personal data, including:
- Where you give consent, eg by registering to receive emails
- To fulfil contractual obligations, eg we will collect the delivery address you’ve given us and pass it onto the courier/haulier
- For legal compliance, eg so that we can demonstrate we are complying with HMRC regulations
- Where there is a legitimate business interest, eg we may use your purchase history to email you about special offers on similar products
WHO DO WE SHARE DATA WITH?
We never share your data with anyone except the courier companies who deliver our parcels. We only pass on the information they need to make the delivery, and we only choose reputable couriers who will ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
We’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for legal and contractual obligations. After that, your data will either be deleted or anonymised.
You can ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time, by emailing the team on email@example.com, ringing us on 0113 733 9450, or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link you’ll find on the bottom of all our marketing emails.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA RIGHTS, AND HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN?
- You can ask to see what information we are holding about you
- You can ask us to correct any incorrect information.
- You can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing
- If you’ve given consent for us to use your data, you can change your mind at any time
- If we are using your data based on legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop doing that
- You can contact us to request to exercise these rights at any time, or complain about how we are using your data, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing 0113 733 9450. We will verify who you are before proceeding with any request or complaint.